Thursday 7 August 2014

Kobe vs Jordan.... Aren't we bored yet?

It's been a while. Waaaay too long. I realise with work commitments it's hard to do regular indepth blog posts. So I thought I'd restart my blog with random thoughts in shorter post with links to things I think are interesting until I have time for bigger pieces. 

And where better than to start with than this video I saw, which not so much compares Air Jordan to Kobe, but illustrates how eerily similar some of their moves were on the court. 


What they don't show you enough of is their drives to the basket... The comparisons were most related to their one on one moves to create open looks for jump shots. 

I think it's fair to say the airness v. mamba debate has been done to death. So I won't even bore you with that one. So just enjoy the vid and let me know your thoughts. 

You can follow me on twitter:
@kwamberto

No comments:

Post a Comment